Leki - Trekking Cane - Wanderfreund - Single
The Wanderfreund trekking cane is a quality item with great extras. The shaft is made of lightweight airplane quality aluminum that has been heat treated for added strength. The handle features a unique design that allows the user a variety of gripping options great for a long hike and comes with an attached wrist strap for added security and function. The durable shaft is also telescopic allowing for an adjustable height varying from 24" to 46.5". Made in England, this quality trekking pole is sure to be the perfect hiking partner.
- Multimed COR-TEC Grip
- Super Lock System
- 7075 Aircraft-grade Aluminum, tempered at the factory
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 220 Pounds
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 220lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- HHoganVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars3 years agoBring back the carbon fiber
If you don't mind hearing a “click” every time the tip hits the ground this is the cane for you. If you're good with the cane collapsing you'll like this one. Never had problems with my carbon fiber black series but I'm not happy with these.
- SSpartanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoReady for Hiking
Haven't put it to the test yet, but it fits in my suitcase for my next hiking trip. It is so lightweight and I like the infinite adjustability. The handle fits my hand well.
- ECElaine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Just what I wanted
- CFConnie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoNot like a cane
I have two friends who need canes and feel much better with something that is not so cane-like.
- HLharry l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
I just started to use a cane. I purchased the Leki based on discussions with several persons who had favorable comments. I can not yet evaluate the cane.