Rhinestones Tourist Walking Cane With Black Beechwood Shaft and Silver Collar
The Rhinestones Tourist Walking Cane With Black Beechwood Shaft and Silver Collar has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 16mm tip.
- BJBonnye J G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years ago1 Star
This item is very attractive but came in poor condition. One stone was not in the handle and there was glue over the top of the stones and handle. I have purchased several other canes in the past and they were perfect. This cane is not perfected for sale.
- FFRANVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoLOVE IT BUT
I LOVE THIS CANE, BUT I DROPPED IT AND LOST SOME RHINESTONES. WISH I COULD FIND MORE TO REPLACE THEM.
- JHJoanne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoPretty and practical
So pretty, and yet I feel very secure using it. One thing -- the handle is somewhat smaller than other tourist handle canes I have. It works fine for me, but if you have large hands you may have a problem with it.