This Zebrano wood looking derby handle walking cane is made of a bleached hardwood and scorched to perfectly display its natural wood grain. It is an excellent comparison to actual real exotic Zebrano wood. The beautifully colored blue shaft has been lacquered to look like blue denim; which gives great protection from rain and scratches. There is also a silver metallic ring collar that skillfully accentuates the combination of the color of the shaft and the unique Zebrano looking wooden handle. This cane is an accessory that will look great anywhere and with any attire. The blue colored shaft will especially look good with your blue jeans. This cane will absolutely bring some style to your cane collection. Order one today by placing your order on-line or by calling our toll free number. To see a closer image, just click-on the tab below the picture.
- Dark blue shaft
- Stylish faux zebrano wood derby handle
- Thick protective lacquer
- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 200 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 200lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".
- JjjmigsVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars9 years agopretty cane
I use this cane when it suits my outfit (I have 3 others). It's a nice blue color, that too dark & I love the real wood derby handle, kinda classy.