The classic, petite, clean lines of the handle against the beautiful shaft options available are paired perfectly. The Fritz handle was designed with Arthritis suffers in mind. The simple cut of the handle excludes the common curve that other handles have, thus allowing for an open, un-cramped grip. To accentuate the details in the handle you have a choice of 4 high-quality collars to choose from. Your custom shaft choices are: black painted beechwood, brown stained beechwood, Ash, Ovangkol, Wenge or Ebony, and to finalize your custom cane choose one of the following collars: Aluminum Silver, Aluminum Gold, Brass Silver and Brass 24K Gold.
- Handles made in Italy
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality rubber tip
- 4 stylish collars to choose from
- 6 high-quality shafts to choose from
- Great for beginners or even the most advanced collectors
- These pieces are bound to be the center of conversations;
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 37.5 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'1".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Learn More 1. Measure the size of an existing cane
Do this method by simply measuring from the lowest part on the top of the handle (A) to the bottom of the rubber tip (B). Round up to the bearest half inch.Click here to view full measuring details
PLEASE NOTE: Sizing is a free courtesy. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL’S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE INTENDED FOR BALANCE ONLY.
CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT The sizing information above is the standard measurement for a walking cane. Some users may require a special length. As with any mobility device please see you doctor before sizing and use. Varying heel height of different shoes may change users size.