The Tip size on this cane is 10 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
There's nothing like waking up in the morning and preparing to explore everything that nature has to offer you. Most importantly, we want you to be safe while out on your adventure. Our remarkably design carbon fiber hiking staff, encased by a strong and exotic wood, Macassar Ebony, will give you that extra confidence when navigating through unsettling terrain. Not only is this hiking stick built strong, it also features a built-in strap for additional support and safety. The grip is designed to smooth to the touch so you focus more on your walking and not so much on getting a sore hand.
This hiking staff is also adjustable with a push button mechanism near the top. You will also receive a secondary tip that has a spike in it for terrain in where you may be walking uphill or downhill.
When this hiking staff is folded, it measures 15 inches long.
- A Creative Fusion of Carbon Fiber and the Exotic Wood, Macassar Ebony
- Comes with a 2nd Tip with Spike
- Built-in Strap for Extra Support
- Adjustable and Foldable
- Easy-to-Grip Handle for Additional Comfort
- Designed for those who only want a High-Quality Product
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 5960
- Rubber Tip Installed: 10mm
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max Size: adj. from 47" - 51"
- The Tip size on this cane is 10mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Carbon Canes, born from a fusion of innovation and resilience, revolutionize mobility. Cutting-edge carbon fiber technology ensures lightweight durability, empowering individuals to navigate life's challenges effortlessly. With Carbon Canes, redefine your journey with strength, style, and unparalleled performance.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 10mm tip.
- FWFrancis W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Exactly what I wanted. Light, sturdy, good looking, collapsible.
- MMARILYNVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoahhhhhhh
what i am having trouble with is learning to pick it up upon falling. with a curved handle i was able to get it with my foot rubbing on the handle which was easy, not so any more
- FHFrederick H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoEasy, easy, quick and excellent!
Easy to find things, easy to order and quick delivery. Also, excellent merchandise!
- DSDiane S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPerfect size and look for older adults
This is a lovely walking stick which will be useful on my trip to Scotland soon.
- RTRichard T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoFoldable, lightweigh and strong
The stick is nice looking and extremely lightweight. Has been very useful to me. I use it instead of a cane. When not using, I can carry it around in my briefcase.