Natural Bark On Hickory Derby Walking Cane
The Natural Bark On Hickory Derby Walking Cane has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 22mm tip.
- WSWerner S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGood looking like the first one from you.
I ordered the cane with a diameter of 22 in, received one with 18 in. I am a heavy person, should I worry? WS
- DWdonald w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years ago5 Stars
exactly what I wanted
- DDozVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agonice cane ,handle not wide enough
the handle I wish, it was a bit wider - a little too narrow in the hand. nice weight , strong very nice looking .
- SSteveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 years agoThis is a unique stick.
I love the natural finish. I use this cane for short walks around my neighborhood. It's a little on the heavy side and the handle is a bit too thick, even for my large hands. It is sturdy enough to use as a weapon should it come to that.