WalkAbout Champagne Compact Walking Stick & Hiking Staff
The MeFOTO Walkabout is a convertible monopod / walking stick that's lightweight and incredibly versatile, making it perfect for when you need stability for both yourself and your camera.
And with a length of only 18.1" when collapsed, it's small enough to carry just about anywhere. But don't let the small size fool you, when fully extended, the MeFOTO WalkAbout has a length of over 5 feet, giving you the height you need, when you need it.
So the next time you're out for a walk, be sure to bring your MeFOTO WalkAbout with you.
- Convertible walking stick / monopod
- Supports DSLR cameras up to 30.9lbs
- The 1/4"-20 thread is the universal size for most cameras.
- Twist lock legs with Anti-Rotation System
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 200 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 17" - 60.4"
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 200lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- NNFVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoGreat walking stick
I've had it for about a year and used it often in lengths varying from about 36 inches to the full 60 inches and it has taken a lot of abuse. The compass in the top bulb was never very accurate and fell out and was lost on one of the many occasions that I have dropped the stick. I plugged the hole with a shaped cork from a wine bottle and it was none the worse for ware. The stick seems most balanced at either 48 or 60 inches and is not too heavy to carry in a pack or pack in your luggage. It does look like a truncheon when folded so is probably best put in checked luggage when flying. I doubt that TSA would let it through as a carry on even if using it as a cane.
All in all a great and useful gadget.
- DEDaniel E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoExcellent!
I've had a Leki Photography stick for years and have taken it all around the world. The only problem was that it didn't collapse enough to fit it into luggage or carry on a backpack. This stick solves that problem. It's a bit heavier than the Leki, but seems very solid, both as a monopod and as a walking stick.
- RLRachel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years ago4 Stars
I like how easy it is to extend and how secure I feel while walking, the only issue is that it is to heavy to use all of the time and to heavy to travel with.
- JSJune S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars6 years ago3 Stars
Attractive and functional but quite heavy. Not appropriate for traveling with, but I'm keeping it for walking in my area.
- AGArlene G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars6 years ago2 Stars
heavier than expected