Bean Colortone Twist Derby Handle Walking Cane With laminate Birchwood Shaft
The Bean Colortone Twist Derby Handle Walking Cane With laminate Birchwood Shaft has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 25mm tip.
- HHusk77Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoI bought a second for backup!
I have multiply canes and this is by far the best. It's the one I always use and I like so much I bought a second as a backup. Ice Grip is easily attached for winter use. People always comment on the unique twist. As an engineer I appreciate the laminate consruction that produces an ultra strong shaft.
- MMezesqVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoA New Twist on Canes-Mission Accomplishe
This cane was cut to size perfectly and it was delivered on time and in perfect condition. I use this cane when I leave my apartment. Although I can walk unaided, a cane provides me with additional stability and makes walking easier.
My husband has two extremely unusual and attractive canes and I bought this one to give him some competition. I now get inquiries as to where I purchased this att
- JJeanne99362Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoFavorite everyday cane
Beautiful! I get lots of great comments about this cane!