The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Varies mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The break of dawn has arrived and that fresh air with the ambient sounds of nature is now upon you. Before you set off on your wonderful day exploring everything nature has to offer, one should make sure they are prepared for the journey. If you are venturing to familiar or unknown trails, it is always a good idea to ensure you have a reliable walking staff to assist you in those terrains. This black carbon fiber hiking staff is extremely light, while offering a few features that will keep you safe and adds convenience to your travels.
Starting from the top, there is a smooth handle that is designed to conform to the natural grip of your hand. In addition, the strap that goes around your wrist will help you keep a firm hold on the staff by preventing you from completely dropping it. Just below, the adjustable push button mechanism allows you to change length settings on the fly dependent on the terrain you are on. The folding ability of this hiking staff will amaze you. With little effort, you can flip your staff to full function and be on your way for exploration. Finally, the tip is specially designed to for this product to allow firm gripping as you move ahead. A secondary spike tip is also included for those times you find yourself needing extra support when going up or downhill.
- A Creative and Lightweight Design made with Carbon Fiber
- Comes with a 2nd Tip with Spike for extra support
- Built-in Strap for Extra Safety
- Adjustable and Foldable
- Easy-to-Grip Handle for Additional Comfort
- Designed for those who only want a High-Quality Product
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 5959
- Rubber Tip Installed: Tip Size Variesmm
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max Size: adj. from 47" - 51"
- The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Variesmm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Carbon Canes, born from a fusion of innovation and resilience, revolutionize mobility. Cutting-edge carbon fiber technology ensures lightweight durability, empowering individuals to navigate life's challenges effortlessly. With Carbon Canes, redefine your journey with strength, style, and unparalleled performance.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a Tip Size Variesmm tip.
- DGDavid G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoA great hiking staff, folds up when not in use.
I've always used a hiking stick (usually one I carved myself) when hiking and backpacking in the mountains. Now, a senior citizen, I have some balance problems especially when walking through airports with my daypack/carryon on my back. So a folding hiking staff is just what I need. When I get to my gate, I can easily fold up the staff and put it in my daypack. When I get off the plane, I can quickly snap the staff into its extended form and get on my way. I am very pleased with this product.
- BSBarry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years ago4 Stars
I just ordered 3 more, so obviously, I'm satisfied
- LLLENDA L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
Light weight and easy to assemble and refold.
- BLBarbara L S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years ago4 Stars
Handy & sturdy
- GWgeorge w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars