Black Painted Beechwood Handle w/ Black and Silver Swirl Designer Adjustable Cane
This cane is an artistic delight with a very unique black pattern overlay on a silver shaft. The derby style handle of the cane is painted black made out of genuine beech wood. The walking cane is also adjustable to ensure you can set it to your height.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Wood handle with protective finish
- Light weight adjustable aluminum shaft
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 28" - 37"
- Min User Height 4'4" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- LSLori S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoGood buy
- MMarlyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoElegance and Security
Elegant and comfortable....secure width....great price!
- SBStefanie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years agoGreat cane
Does the job it needs to do. Wish it would stand up a little better (not much to hook onto).
- JNJan N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoGreat Cane
More casual for around town and around the house!
- LDLaurie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agolove my new cane!
Have been using my new cane for 4 days and love it. The shape of the handle fits my hand well and allows for different ways to hold it to avoid hand fatigue. Many have admired the pattern which I thought was subdued but is apparently eye catching when you compare to institutional looking canes. If you have to use a cane you might as well celebrate it fashionably!