Finally, a premium shock absorbing cane with comfort, safety and durability even under the most demanding conditions, allowing you to move with more confidence than ever before. This cane has a unique shock absorption system uses a solid core polymer shock system that helps alleviate pain by reducing strain to joints. The hand grip is ergonomically design and it features a rubber coating to make the cane easier and safer to grip by helping to preventing hand slippage. The rubber is the same type of grip rubber used on high quality writing pens. On top of all of these wonderful features this cane features one of the most advanced rubber cane tips available. The tip features a high resiliency EVA foam pivot-ring, the Keen" Aventure" tip that can pivot 30 degrees to hold the ground like no other tip! If you are looking for a very functional, safe, advanced and fashionable canes then this cane is the one that you are looking for.
- Adjustable - Fits most people from 5' - 6' Tall
- Comes installed with a complimentary$8.95 Pivoting rubber tip
- Built in Shock Absorption & locking adjustment pin
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubber coating
The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of item #1614mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 220 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 30.5" - 36.5"
- Min User Height 4'9" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'0" Approx.
- Tip Size a specialty tip of item #1614mm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of item #1614mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 220lbs.
and up to 6'0"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- AZAl Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoMuch better than a basic cane
The shock absorber makes a huge difference. Just over a week and my forearm already feels more comfortable. Plus only being 52 it doesn't look like I stole my grandpa's cane.