This comfortable knob style handle and its customizable shaft will enable you to walk with confidence and style. The flames rising up from the bottom of the knob on a black background, completely shows off your "flare" for the dramatic. You can custom-make the color scheme for this cane by choosing one of multiple wooden ash shafts in different color stains. In addition, you can choose the cane's collar to completely finish your style of cane.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37.5 Inches
- Max User Height 6'2" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'2".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Learn More 1. Measure the size of an existing cane
Do this method by simply measuring from the lowest part on the top of the handle (A) to the bottom of the rubber tip (B). Round up to the bearest half inch.Click here to view full measuring details
Learn More 2. Measure the cane user
- Put on the user’s walking shoes.
- Have the user stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Have their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (Please see Image for correct posture.)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) (A) down to the ground. (B) Round up to the nearest half inch. (**For accurate length a second person must read the measurement to prevent the users wrist from moving)
PLEASE NOTE: Sizing is a free courtesy. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be