Carbon Fiber Chameleon Derby Walking Cane With Carbon Fiber Shaft
The Carbon Fiber Chameleon Derby Walking Cane With Carbon Fiber Shaft has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- RTretired t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoSo good, I bought TWO!!
I love how lightweight this cane is. I bring it along when I go on vacations, when I will be doing a lot of sightseeing/walking/climbing stairs. I am better able to keep up with tours, etc., thanks to this cane, yet it is so lightweight I can easily carry it, my camera gear, and my travel bag with me. (the optional strap makes this easier.)
My cane and I have been in sandy beaches in Destin, F
- YGYoung girl in a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoI love it
This cane is beautiful and unique. It's very lighweight and makes my daily walks a pleasure. I view this cane as a fashion accessory rather than a crutch. I would definitely purchase this item again.
- JjkerseyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agopretty and light
The paint seems to chip easily when dropped.
- KKateVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoDisappointed
I like the way the cane looks but
the paint chips way too easy! Because it's
so lightweight (which is good) it won't stay
up when leaned against anything and it falls..
Rubber on the handle would be nice and it does
seem to chip there the most....It needs an extra coating of clear paint!
- CCCS82Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoKarma Chameleon
I have MS and need the cane to assist with balance when I am not able to use my walker, which is more appropriate for longer distances. The style of handle is GREAT! I am able to lean the clasped handle against a wall giving me balance and avoid having to actually put my hand against the wall. No fingerprints! This cane IS like any other for storage with the exception of when I have it on my walke