Chestnut Knobbed Walking Staff With Walnut Stained Shaft and Combi Tip
This Chestnut wood hiking staff is a great accessory to have on long walks and hikes through wooden or grass areas. The knob top of the staff has been made especially for those who want a larger grip to hold onto. This hiking staff has also been left in its natural state with its knots and natural scaring of the wood grain. There is also a complimentary brown leather strap attached through the top of staff. The strap is used to put your hand through so in case you loose your grip while hiking or walking the staff won"t fall. This is a great walking tool for someone who likes to hike and who may have knee or hip problems. It is also a great to use for getting up and down more easily. To see a closer image, just click-on the tab below the picture.
- Made of genuine chestnut
- Steel tip attached for all terrain
- Clear coat to protect the wood
- Brown raw hide leather strap
- Complimentary optional use rubber tip included
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 5050
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Tip Size a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm. This cane does come with 1 complementary tip on the cane. If you need an extra tip please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.