Chestnut Thumbstick Hiking Staff With Chestnut Shaft
This traditional British thumbstick has been used for walking, hiking, hunting, and other outdoor sports for decades. The Chestnut hiking staff is very comfortable to grip with the 'V' shape handle for one's thumb or one can even rest a hunting rifle in between the 'V' as well. It has also been sanded into a smooth surface, but the natural knobs of the chestnut wood have been left to give a natural look and feel. To see a closer look, just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
- Arrives fitted with a Combi steel and brass tip
- Comfortable 'V' shaped handle
- Great for hiking, hunting, or walking
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 73027
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Tip Size a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm. This cane does come with 1 complementary tip on the cane. If you need an extra tip please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.