This traditional British thumbstick has been used for walking, hiking, hunting, and other outdoor sports for decades. The Chestnut hiking staff is very comfortable to grip with the 'V' shape handle for one's thumb or one can even rest a hunting rifle in between the 'V' as well. It has also been sanded into a smooth surface, but the natural knobs of the chestnut wood have been left to give a natural look and feel. To see a closer look, just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
- Arrives fitted with a Combi steel and brass tip
- Comfortable 'V' shaped handle
- Great for hiking, hunting, or walking
The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 52 Inches
- Tip Size a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info