Dress Stick - American Flag Adjustable Fritz Walking Cane w/ Aluminum Shaft and Brass Collar
This high-quality American Flag design has a lightweight, aircraft grade, aluminum shaft with a brass accent collar. The Anodized painted shaft is manufactured the same way cars are painted; which makes the cane very durable and weather proof. There is also an aluminum lock-nut for adjustment to prevent rattling when adjusted. Along with steel inserted rubber tip it has a wood handle that is made from genuine maple. Standard size - Fits most people between 4'9" to 6'3" in height. Holds up to 180 pounds. Adjusts from 29" to 38". Compact size for travel 26.5".
- Made for Individuals with the Height of 4'9" to 6'3"
- Made with Aluminum, this Cane is very Lightweight
- A Great Cane to Express your Patriotism on the 4th of July or All Year Long
- This Cane is Adjustable
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 29" - 38"
- Min User Height 4'6" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'3" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 6'3"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- PCPearl C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
Thank you for bring this cane back!! My husband is a retired submarine sailor, who is very patriotic, and gets unbelievable comments on this cane. He wears them out (or sometimes loses it--to other people), but you have now made the best gift possible again--I am reordering 2 more. They are sturdy, and look sharp!
- LGLarry's g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agolove the variety!
When I was told by the Dr. that I would need to use a cane, I decided to treat it as fashion accessory. Thanks for making a great variety of styles. Please also consider making more canes for holiday use, ie Valentine's Day, Easter, etc.
- MAMelvin Allen W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars7 years agocane should have a handle to hold
junk hard to hold and use need a round handle like all good canes have not a flat stick to hold.
- TOThe Old M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 years agoShow your patriotism!