Evening Splendor Standard Adjustable Cane
- A gold-finished collar connects the comfortable wooden handle the sturdy aluminum shaft.
- Adjusts from 29" - 38"H.
- This cane was designed for users weighing up to 180 lbs.
The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 29" - 38"
- Min User Height 4'6" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'3" Approx.
- Tip Size 16mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 6'3"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- SSSharon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
I love my cane it is very handy it fits in my hand bag and I love the pattern and colour Thanks
- LlilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoLove these canes
This is the 3rd one of these canes I've got. They are so pretty.
- SshortyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years agoI love the product
I like the fact that I can carry the cane in my purse, when I travel. I haven't used it yet, just hope it works out for me when I go on my Cruise!
- JJudeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoClassy cane
My 86 year old mother uses a cane whenever she leaves the house. This cane is stylish and lightweight, and provides the support she needs. It was simple to adjust, and is perfect for everyday use or more formal occasions.
- BBust-a-GutVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoA fashion statement
I bought this product because my "lady-friend" loves the color purple and frequently uses two canes, but doesn't want everybody at work to think she might be so disabled -- she originally thought that 2 canes weren't necessary, that she could use one and store the other (which she has the option to do), but when she founnd how attractive they were and easy to store (the bag included can hold two c