Fantastic! We now have Extra Long Colortone walking canes available. This style of a walking cane is one of the most unique and artistic designs on the market. Look at the colorful swirls of blue, green, cream and brown that actually go through the depth of the wood. The wood of the shaft also twists to give a 'one of a kind' look. Each one of these Colortone walking canes is made with a lament Birchwood; which make them extremely strong. These canes have been orthopedic approved by the Mayo clinic and are proudly made by a skilled craftsman in the USA! They have a very comfortable derby handle to grip with a smooth flat top. Enjoy using this very popular and unique extra long walking cane. Click-on the tab below the picture to get a closer look. Please note the colors and shapes shown in the pictures may vary slightly, no two are exactly the same as these are hand crafted.
- Proudly Handcrafted in the USA
- Extra tall for users over 6'1
- Made from laminate birch wood
- Heavy clear coat to protect the wood
- Comes installed with complimentary high-quality 22mm rubber tip
The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 275 Pounds
- Max Size 47 Inches
- Max User Height 7'9" Approx.
- Tip Size 25mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 275lbs.
and up to 7'9"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "42 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'11".