Faux Blackthorn Quad Offset Handle Walking Cane With Adjustable Aluminum Shaft
The Faux Blackthorn Quad Offset Handle Walking Cane With Adjustable Aluminum Shaft has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Amm tip.
- KWKen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years ago4 Stars
Wish it were a bit longer. I'm 5'11" and have to extend it almost all the way to use. Other than that it gets the job done & seems to be well built.
- RRRobbie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years ago4 Stars
The Faux Blackthorn Quad cane's handle looked "used" and no strap was attached.
- RLRobert L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
Excellent choice. Thank you
- RRRuby R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars8 years agoPoorly constructed cane
The cane is uneven and tips over easily. Center pole is not centered in the base but over to one side-very noticeable,that it is not congruent. If you place the cane next to you on the floor, many times, it will just tip over and then you will have to pick it up off the floor which is difficult for someone with bad legs. Should be made better, considering the price. Will not recommend.
- TWTom W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoA good cane
This was my first quad cane. After a month of use, I ordered two more. I keep one upstairs, one downstairs, and one in the garage for use out and about. I enjoy the advantage over a single point cane of being able to just let go of the cane and knowing that it isn't going to fall as I reach for something. The construction of the quad feature is quite good. Even if I happen to put my weight on just