Fritz Handle Sword Walking Cane With Black Aluminum Shaft
NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia. Please check your local laws for public use of this item or importing through customs in your country. We are not responsible for items seized by customs.
- Comfortable orthopedic Fritz handle made of Grivory
- 2mm thick, heat treated aluminum shaft
- Concelled, high quality 1055 Carbon Steel sword
- NOTE: Cannot ship to AR, CA, MA, NY, Canada or Australia
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- JMJohnny M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 years agoGood construction, nice blade, good grip
attachment of the engraving plaque needs improvement.
- BBADGERVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 years agoDISABLE VET
IM VERY HAPPY!!!!!
- AArcherVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 years agoGreat product
The only thing is that the blade will get damaged from pulling in and out as there is not guide
- SGSam G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars9 years agoBest bang for buck sword cane
I figured I'd leave a quick review since the only other review here lacks any real information, and Fashionable canes is a great vendor.
I'm a disabled veteran that must ambulate with a cane, I weigh about 170lbs and I put a good amount of force on the cane since my gait is awkward. I've broken many canes usually where the shaft ties into the handle, which is the weakest part of any cane that isn