Handmade Saw Cane in Rosewood Handle & Ovangkol Shaft
This well-constructed saw cane is distinct with a sleek and smooth design in style. The pattern is flushed along the handle giving it an almost glossy. The handle of the cane is made with Rosewood, while the saw portion is made with ovangkal that supports illumination when exposed to little tint of light. The handle is light and carries the cane body swiftly. The weight of the shaft is in proportion to the mass on the cane blade heading down to the base. At the base is the rubber tip tucked into the wood, giving it a firm balance. The silver tiny nuts on the handle and shaft gives you the sense this can was made from an actual carpenter. It absolutely is the perfect gift for anything who enjoys using tools as a hobby.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 80882
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 25mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This cane does come with 1 complementary tip on the cane. If you need an extra tip please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.