Jambis Style Derby Walking Cane With Beechwood Shaft
The Jambis Style Derby Walking Cane With Beechwood Shaft has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- JKJeff K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoDude. Get one. You'll love it!
If you're on the fence about buying this cane, hop down from that fence and buy one. It's beautiful, strong, and very light. I'm just a normal guy who, at 42 years of age, was unfortunately diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I suffer serious coordination and balance issues. I've had several falls, one of which was serious enough to fracture my clavicle along with a couple ribs. After a particularly embarrassing incident at Target (I tripped over my own feet, fell forward, and proceeded to pull off a by-the-books face plant right in front of a dozen or so people), I reluctantly accepted the fact I needed assistance with my balance issues. I finally sucked up my pride and purchased a couple canes. Both are Comoy's and both are extremely well built. This cane is such a help with my balance while walking but is particularly helpful while standing still (i.e. waiting in the line at the DMV). Another bonus: It's unique and classy looking. And yet another bonus: It matches my bamboo wristwatch almost perfectly. :)
So, to summarize:
DUDE. Get this cane. You will not be disappointed!
- R(Rick (.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellent walking stick
“Received on day promised and the packaging was very well done. The cane arrived in perfect condition and is beautiful. Better than expected."
- FBFrancis B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
It is light in color and makes it nice to see when you drop it on the ground.
- NWNorman W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
It is a great Historical Item.
- MCMike C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years ago4 Stars
Very happy this cane will fill all my needs.