Leki Kumara Adjustable Trekking Poles - Pair
This pair of Leki Trekking Poles is a necessity for all hikers from the novice to the elite. The soft rubber grips allow you to be comfortable when you're exploring and the wrist strap allows you to ensure the poles will stay tethered to your wrist throughout your entire adventure. The built in combi tip is perfect for walking on uneven terrain and the disc prevents your poles from sinking into the soft ground. The twist locking mechanism is great to provide a stable pole for you to take on all of your treks.
- Light in Weight Made from Aluminum
- Fully Adjustable with No Minimum Height Requirements
- Features Exclusive Soft PAS Rubber grip material
- Uses the Leki SuperLock System - Easy Twist
- Designed Extra Strong for Larger Individuals
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 77042
- Max User Weight 309 Pounds
- Adjustable Size 25-57 Inches
- Max User Height 6'11" Approx.
- Tip Size a specialty tipmm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tipmm. This cane does come with 1 complementary tip on the cane. If you need an extra tip please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.