Since 1825 Comoy's of London has offered some of the most unique walking sticks and canes in the world. In 1999 Comoy's of London stopped producing collectable canes and walking sticks. Fashionablecanes.com recently acquired Comoy's last known batch of collectable walking sticks and canes. Due to the collectability of Comoy's product line and our limited small remaining supply many of these items will be sure to increase in value over time.
These items are collector's walking sticks and are not intended for orthopedic use. Many of Comoy's collectable walking sticks are not designed with a comfortable hand grip. The handles may be damaged when not properly cared for. We recommend using a table holder and wrist strap to help in preventing drops and falls.
- Only a Limited Amount Remain for Sale (Once They Sell Out, They are Gone!)
- A True Collector's Cane for Animal Enthusiast
- Cane made from Genuine Beech wood with a Real Brass Collar
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'0".
- PpemiklanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoWe would buy these canes for birthday
We will give these canes to our club member who fills 70 years age. Therefore we will perhaps purchase more those canes also in the future.