Metallic Quad Canes, Offset Foam Handle Walking Canes with Black, Chrome Plated or Bronze Adjustable
This Quad Cane comes in Classic Black, Shimmering Chrome Silver, and Metallic Bronze. The shaft is made with a strong aluminum and it is adjustable in length. This walking cane also comes with a foam handle that is very comfortable to grip. A quad base will also give you extra support. Walk with style with one of the 'Fabulous' different colored shafts to choose from.
- Comes installed with four complimentary high-quality rubber tips
- Adjustable aluminum shaft
- Comfortable cushion grip handle
- Scratch Resistant finish
The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Amm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 29.5" - 38.5"
- Min User Height 4'10" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'4" Approx.
- Tip Size a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Amm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Amm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'4"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- BBarbinblackwoodVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Third quad cane I've purchased; I bought black & white for every day, floral print for a spring wedding, & the newest in metallic black for my son's wedding. I'm going to add a small rhinestone sticker to match a silver & black dress.
- CScharmaine s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years ago4 Stars
Everything is fine except for the "made in China" stickers, which were almost impossible to remove. I had to scrape them off with a butter knife, then remove the remaining glue with nail polish remover, NOT fun...
- JjohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoGood Quality Quad Cane sold from Reliable Company
I bought one on Amazon that had good reviews but this one was much better!
- PJPatti J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years ago4 Stars
This was bought as a Christmas gift. Waiting to see what the recipient thinks.
- CZChristine Ziehm G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars6 years agoGet rid of the mfg. label
The labels on the cane were atrocious. One was removable, the other cost me half a bottle of Goo Gone and my thumbnail to get it off.