Raspberry SoftGrip, Palm Grip Walking Cane w/ Matching Two Tone Beechwood Shaft, Brass Collar
The Raspberry SoftGrip, Palm Grip Walking Cane w/ Matching Two Tone Beechwood Shaft, Brass Collar has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- MMargarettVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
The person I purchased it for loved it.She said it is so comfortable and easy to use.
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood care under proper circumstances
The hump in the palm grip impinged directly on my base-of-the-thumb arthritis as well as the palmar fibrosis, rending it unsuitable. Good looking cane and would work well for folks without those problems.
- LJLori J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years ago5 Stars
Beautiful cane, and I enjoy the softgrip!
- JJoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoBest cane I have ever owned
I have used this style handle for over eleven years. I lean on the cane and it distributes the pressure all over the palm instead of just one point.
- RBRescued By T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoRaspberry SoftGrip, palm grip cane
I don't usually use my cane in my home because there is always something close enough to touch for balance. This palm grip is absolutely terrific for me because I have arthritis in my hands and cannot use any of the regular handles they're just too painful. I am always getting compliments on both my cane and the triangular tip that aids it to stand alone. Better for balance too than the regular