An all Chestnut wood Shepherd's crook walking or hiking staff. The handle shows how an original Shepherd's crook looked with its artistically carved detail. The shaft is jointed in two parts for extra length and convenience. Great for traveling or when needed to be stored away. When joined, the two sections equal 67" in length. Please click the tab below the photo for enlargement.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 22 mm rubber tip
- Wood is sealed with a protective lacquer
- Comes in two parts for traveling convenience
- Handmade in Europe
The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 67 Inches
- Tip Size a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- BMBishop M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 years agoShepherd's crook!
I'm an Old Catholic Bishop in the Reformed Catholic Church International. I was presented this crook as a gift from friends. It's beautiful and simple in design. Just perfect for the Monk prelate I am.