Supaseat Observer Seat Stick, Adjustable
The Supaseat Observer Seat Stick, Adjustable has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 22mm tip.
- MHMary H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agohandle broke first time used!
When this arrived, shaft was bent but as it seemed not to affect use, I didn't do anything. Wasn't used for 8 months as I had a knee replacement and this seat requires strong legs. Finally tried to use it this weekend at Disneyland, but by end of first day seat handle cracked, pinching flesh on palm. Fashionable Canes has served me well for years, but I will have to think about using them again.
- TTedVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoquality company
Lightweight, great construction.
- DKDouglas K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 years agohard to sit on
Expensive for what it is. Hard to sit on for the pricve
- MRMarly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
sturdy, good handles (even if you're not using the seat) - I was worried that the handles would be too bulky but they're not - they provide a wonderful grip.
The seat could be wider for me (I'm skinny and my bones hit the sides). My husband is fine with the seat. IT's the same for other hammock chair canes we bought.
This is the no-nonsense version. We also bought a fancy leather version (different brand). Other than look and feel they're equally fine and adjustable, though I like the push-buttons on this one better because you can see that the cane is locked.