WalkAbout Black Compact Walking Stick & Hiking Staff
The MeFOTO Walkabout is a convertible monopod / walking stick that's lightweight and incredibly versatile, making it perfect for when you need stability for both yourself and your camera.
And with a length of only 18.1" when collapsed, it's small enough to carry just about anywhere. But don't let the small size fool you, when fully extended, the MeFOTO WalkAbout has a length of over 5 feet, giving you the height you need, when you need it.
So the next time you're out for a walk, be sure to bring your MeFOTO WalkAbout with you.
- Convertible walking stick / monopod
- Supports DSLR cameras up to 30.9lbs
- The 1/4"-20 thread is the universal size for most cameras.
- Twist lock legs with Anti-Rotation System
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 200 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 17" - 60.4"
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 200lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- DBDaniel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
very happy with my new walking stick.
- RLRachel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars6 years ago3 Stars
It was a will made and sturdy walking stick. I have decided to return it because it was to heavy for me to carry any length of time. I need to look at light weight canes.
- KKathleenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoSporty alternative
Attractive option for an older person who is not ready to admit a cane is needed to assist with balance.
- RroeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoPerfect
It's perfect for me. I'm 5'2'" tall. With one section not extended, it comes up to my shoulder.
- VDVirginia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars6 years ago3 Stars
Heavy weight this is for a man with beady arms. Definitely not for female disabled Veteran.