Upgrade your traditionally boring orthopedic walking cane for one with style! You'll love admiring the colorful songbirds set across this dark green cane. Perfect for bird and nature lovers alike. The comfortable black orthopedically designed handle cane be used in both the right or left hand. A brass collar connects the handle to the lightweight, adjustable aluminum shaft.
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 29" - 38"
- Min User Height 4'6" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'3" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'3"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- RVraymond v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years ago4 Stars
very nice, a bit loose.
- MNMary N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoBird watcher.
Very neat looking and love the birds.
- STSARAH T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoMy. Friends and I love this
I keep buying the same cane because friends see mine and want one for themselves!
Then handle is especially good....
- TTrishVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoGreat cane, so stylish, and practical
I love this cane, I use it everywhere and have gotten compliments on it. My doctor even commented on it and wants to order one for his mother. I really love the orthopedic handle, it is so comfortable in your hand. I am an avid bird watcher so the songbird design is a perfect match for me.
- FGFlappys g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 years agoLight weight & Easy Grip
I was told to use a cane for stability, due to right side body weakness. I had several old fashioned candy cane shaped wooden canes, but they weren't as comfortable to my grip (arthritis). I like the adjustable height also. I do wish the orthopedic handle could be done in a soft gel grip for the top side (under palm).