This cane easily turns into a seat!
Ta-Da Chair Series 2 is perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities: camping, hiking, beach trips, picnics, festivals and concerts – you name it! Operating the chair is super fast and easy, just like opening and closing an umbrella – absolutely effortless, perfect for users of all ages.
- Instant Set Up: Easy unfold & take down in 1 second
- Lightweight Durability: Aviation-grade aluminum alloy material weighs less than 1kg (2.1 lbs)
- Robust Structure: Steady & high weight capacity that holds up to 136kg (300 lbs)
- Ergonomic Seating Height: 50cm (19.6″) above the ground, effortless sit down & quick get up
- Solid Seat: Firm seating without sinking in
- Versatile Use: Double as a hiking stick that takes no extra space in your backpack
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 5200*Standard*NoBag*NoTips
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
How to use the Ta-Da - Lightweight Seat Cane
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
No, this cane comes without atip.
- BCBarry Craig M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoIt’s not just for old people!
My thoughts are it’s not only for old people, it’s for people who’ve had injuries and hip replacements, knee replacements etc! I wanna be the face for TaDa. I was on the Voice season 8 I want to sell more of your product world wide. 213-842-6895-cell
- MTMURPHY T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 8"Product Standouts Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTa Da Seat Cane
It is a great seat cane ever see. Gorgeous.
- SBSusan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoTa-Da Lightweight Seat Cane
LOVE IT. It really is light weight (you might list the actual weight on your website) and STABLE. I am recommending it to several friends. Also, service was great. Received quickly. Thank you. Susan
- HVharris v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery stable seat
I found it to be very stable. The secure feeling that I will not fall is very important
- PMPatrick M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoJust as advertised
This works just as advertised. At 215 pounds, I wanted to make sure that it could take my weight. It does.