This smaller horse head walking cane is a perfect accessory for anyone who has a smaller frame and who loves horses. The horses head has much detail in the face that you will make you feel like you are riding on an adventure. The handle is made in Germany from nickel silver and is very durable and resistant to scratching and excessive tarnishing (compared to pure silver). Nickel silver dates back from the Far East in the 18th century and became more popular in the 1840's onward throughout Europe. With the whole J handle made from Alpacca silver your hand will have a comfortable grip and the unique horse head will bring many compliments. The shaft on this Alpacca walking cane is made from the finest and strongest Maple wood available, then tapered, and treated with a semi-gloss water-resistant finish. The wood is kiln-cured for strength and durability and assembled with threaded steel studs to ensure many years of use. Compared to other canes, this cane is more resistant to splintering or cracking, ensuring a superior product. This sophisticated horse head walking cane is sure to be a conversation piece. An Alpacca walking cane is made to last and can be handed down through generations. Just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
- Tarnish resistant German Alpacca silver handle
- Tourist shape with detailed horse in reigns
- Genuine maple wood shaft painted with a rich black lacquer
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 16mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'0".