Starting from the top, there is a smooth handle that is designed to conform to the natural grip of your hand. In addition, the strap that goes around your wrist will help you keep a firm hold on the staff by preventing you from completely dropping it. Just below, the adjustable push button mechanism allows you to change length settings on the fly dependent on the terrain you are on. The folding ability of this hiking staff will amaze you. With little effort, you can flip your staff to full function and be on your way for exploration. Finally, the tip is specially designed to for this product to allow firm gripping as you move ahead. A secondary spike tip is also included for those times you find yourself needing extra support when going up or downhill.
- A Creative and Lightweight Design made with Carbon Fiber
- Comes with a 2nd Tip with Spike for extra support
- Built-in Strap for Extra Safety
- Adjustable and Foldable
- Easy-to-Grip Handle for Additional Comfort
- Designed for those who only want a High-Quality Product
The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Variesmm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 47" - 51"
- Tip Size Tip Size Variesmm
- The Tip size on this cane is Tip Size Variesmm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- DGDavid G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoA great hiking staff, folds up when not in use.
I've always used a hiking stick (usually one I carved myself) when hiking and backpacking in the mountains. Now, a senior citizen, I have some balance problems especially when walking through airports with my daypack/carryon on my back. So a folding hiking staff is just what I need. When I get to my gate, I can easily fold up the staff and put it in my daypack. When I get off the plane, I can quickly snap the staff into its extended form and get on my way. I am very pleased with this product.
- BSBarry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years ago4 Stars
I just ordered 3 more, so obviously, I'm satisfied
- LLLENDA L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
Light weight and easy to assemble and refold.
- BLBarbara L S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years ago4 Stars
Handy & sturdy
- GWgeorge w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars