Vibrantly colored butterflies over a bright blue sky cover this anodized aluminum walking cane. The lightweight, durable shaft is folding and adjustable in length. The comfortable derby handle has been favorite among cane users for many years. The tip of this cane has an lever on the shaft that allows you to easily access a retractable ice tip without having to touch the bottom of the tip. When retracted, the tip functions as a standard rubber tip allowing for indoor and summer use as well.
- Ice Grip Canes Can Not Be Custom Sized
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 33" - 37"
- Min User Height 5'2" Approx.
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- ESEvelyn S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars6 years ago2 Stars
Hard to unfold, pieces are stuck.
- EREllyne R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
Like the ice pic feature.
- LILarry in S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoGood Cane
Got it on time and in good condition. Easy assembly. Light in weight, easy to carry. Helps greatly with balance. Looks nice. Derby handle design more comfortable than plain hook. I would recommend this product and company.
- BBBarbara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoVery handy!
Now I need some ice to try it out on. Butterfly design is very pretty.
- DDaisyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years agoNot for Sissies
I will use the product for travel because of limited space. I've adjusted the length for my use but anyone with limited fine motor ability would have to have help with that because the buttons are hard to push in at the same time as making the adjustment. I do like the optional sharp point.