The Tip size on this cane is 18 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
This unbelievably lightweight J handle walking cane only weights 8 ounces! It has been proven to be the lightest full size derby cane ever manufactured. The walking cane has been made with super strong carbon fiber graphite. It is made with one of the highest performance methods where it is triple wound. This process is methodically done by hand by wrapping a mesh of carbon fiber stands over the shaft of the walking cane not only does this help with strength but it makes a very unique "snake skin" look when it view under light. The triple wound method is used to make extremely strong items such as high performance tennis rackets and the body of formula race cars. The shaft's black carbon fiber material also gives this walking cane a unique texture and style. The sophisticated silver ring collar ring adds the perfect touch. Just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Carbon Fiber Tourist with Snake skin like pattern
- Can be cut to size
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 5702bk
- Rubber Tip Installed: 18mm
- Length: 37 Inches
- Max User Weight: 200 Pounds
- Max User Height: 6'1" Approx.
- Max Size: 37 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'1".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Carbon Canes, born from a fusion of innovation and resilience, revolutionize mobility. Cutting-edge carbon fiber technology ensures lightweight durability, empowering individuals to navigate life's challenges effortlessly. With Carbon Canes, redefine your journey with strength, style, and unparalleled performance.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- RSROBERT S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoREVIEW
VERY NICE.... just have to coordinate with stride!
- IHIstvan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHigh quality
Beautiful "Dr House" cane, professional quality. Extremely lightweight. Easy and comforteble to hang on my arm if necessary, I love it.
- RGRichard G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCarbon Fiber Cane
Excellent product, my 3rd.
- TTTom T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 2"Product Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoClassic
I love the carbon fiber look. But it is about 1 inch to short. I will make it work. Thanks
- CWCarl W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 11"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest Cane Ever!
My wife bought me this came a year ago and I left it in a cart and someone took it. I love that cane so much that same day I ordered the exact same thing and two days later I got it. It’s the only cane and I have a lot, that people always ask me about. Black Carbon with a Hook Handle.