Free Exchanges, Easy Returns - "No Hassle" Return Policy
What is the Return Procedure?
Any items that were received upon delivery that were damaged or were missing items need to be reported within 7 days after delivery or they will be ineligible for return/replacement
Items must have been delivered within the last 30 days. Unless the items were purchased between November 11th and December 25th. You are able to return until January 16th
Click on the link above and enter your order number and shipping zip code and click “Start a Return”. You can find your order number on your packing slip or your confirmation email. Use your prepaid return label, make sure to securely adhere it to the return package and return your item.
Your refund will be sent to your original form of payment in 3-5 business days after us receiving the package. You will receive an email when your return is scanned and your refund has been processed or when your exchange order has shipped.
We ask that the product is unused and still has its original tags/packaging.
Please note there is a handling fee of $10.95 for all returns that are not making an exchange, which will be deducted from your refund.
There is also a $15.00 Restock fee on canes that are cut from original length. The fee is per cane not per order. (Please note ANY cut cane is Exchange for store credit and will have $15.00 deducted from store credit.)
What is your Warranty Period?
All items are covered for 6 Months after delivery date against manufacturer defects
If I Drop my Cane and it Breaks, is it Returnable or Covered Under Warranty?
NO, this unfortunate situation is not covered under the warranty and is not returnable. We recommend a Cane Wrist Strap or a Cane Holder to keep your cane from falling. If you have not signed up for our email list you can get a wrist strap for free when signing up.
If I Scratch, Dent, or Nick my Cane, is it Returnable or Covered Under Warranty?
NO, this unfortunate situation is not covered under the warranty and is not returnable.
Return / Exchange Requirements
- Item(s) must have been delivered within the last 30 days. (Unless during the holiday season. See below)
- Item(s) must be in re-sellable condition without any visible marks or damage.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item is returned in damaged condition.
- Dropped items will NOT be issued a refund.
- Any item that has had an engraving added to it CANNOT be returned.
- If customer users their own shipping label to return items shipping charges will not be refunded
- We are not responsible for returns that are damaged or lost in shipping
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method that was used to place the original order
- Once the item is received back, please allow 4 to 5 business days for the return to be processed
- We are happy to accept returns on gifts as well, but the recipient will either receive store credit or we will issue a refund back to the purchaser’s credit card. We do not issue cash or check refunds
- ANY CUT CANES are *EXCHANGE ONLY* and are subject to a $15.00 dollar restock fee.