Chrome Plated Dog Handle Walking Cane w/ Custom Color Stained Ash Shaft & Collar
This finely detailed chrome plated dog walking cane will give you the ability to take man"s best friend with you wherever you go. Whether your travels take you near or far, man"s best friend will never be far away. Be the envy of all the dog lovers and order this customizable walking cane today! Your custom shaft color choices are blue, brown, red, purple, green, yellow, or orange stained ash. To finalize your custom cane, choose one of the following collars of aluminum silver, aluminum gold, brass silver and brass 24K gold.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality rubber tip
- Your choice of a custom colorful ash wood shaft and collar
- High quality brass handle
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37.5 Inches
- Max User Height 6'2" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'2"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'2".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Learn More 1. Measure the size of an existing cane
Do this method by simply measuring from the lowest part on the top of the handle (A) to the bottom of the rubber tip (B). Round up to the bearest half inch.Click here to view full measuring details
PLEASE NOTE: Sizing is a free courtesy. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL’S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE INTENDED FOR BALANCE ONLY.
CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT The sizing information above is the standard measurement for a walking cane. Some users may require a special length. As with any mobility device please see you doctor before sizing and use. Varying heel height of different shoes may change users size.
Learn More 2. Measure the cane user
- Put on the user’s walking shoes.
- Have the user stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Have their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (Please see Image for correct posture.)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist)