Show off your exotic side with this one-of-a-kind conversation piece. The handle and shaft of this cane are both made from padauk wood in a rich burgundy color. The maple inlay adds a color block effect that brings this item to life. The cherry on top is the silver collar which complements both types of wood and accentuates the contrast between the maple and padauk wood.
This item was manufactured by Royal Canes with both fashion and functionality in mind. The elegant curvature of the derby handle is not only aesthetically pleasing but is consistently rated as one of the most comfortable handle styles. The exotic wood used to craft this piece is as durable as it is delightful to look at. This item may be just the ticket to sprucing up a casual look with jeans or even complementing a sleek evening ensemble with its rich tones.
- Beautifull Maple inlay on padauk wood in a rich burgundy
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Can be cut to size
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max Size 37.5 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'2".
- SBShirlee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoUnusual and Beautiful
Very beautiful piece and certainly will enjoy showing it off. Such great workmanship.