Scrimshaw etching is a unique art form dating back to the American Whale man. Once carved and finely detailed out of ivory or whale bone, you will find our selection is art-crafted from a resin material to look like an original. The brass ring collar also brings sophistication to the neck of the black beechwood shaft. It is treated with a semi-gloss water-resistant finish for protection. Also, the wood is kiln-cured for strength and durability. Compared to other canes, these are more resistant to splintering or cracking, ensuring a superior product. To see a closer image, click-on the tab below the picture. ***Please note a scrimshaw walking cane, will not survive being dropped. These items will not be replaced or covered under warranty if they are broken. A fragile clay like material is used to make these items. The handle will break if it is dropped or fallen***
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality Steel reinforced 18mm rubber tip
- Great for collector's item
- Conversational faux ivory handle
- Craftsmanship shows close attention to detail
- Tapered wood shaft.
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 5'11".