The possibilities are endless with this versatile trekking cane. The handle features a unique design that allows the user a variety of gripping options great for a long hike and comes with an attached wrist strap for added security and function. The shaft is made of lightweight airplane quality aluminum that has been heat treated for added strength. The durable shaft is also telescopic allowing for an adjustable height varying from 24" to 46.5". This model includes an anti-shock system which provides up to 80% stress reduction. This quality trekking pole is sure to be the perfect hiking partner.
- Multimed COR-TEC Grip
- Super Lock System
- Soft Antishock System Lite
- 7075 Aircraft-grade Aluminum, tempered at the factory
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 220 Pounds
- Max Size adj. from 24" - 47"
- Min User Height 4'0" Approx.
- Max User Height 7'9" Approx.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 220lbs.
and up to 7'9"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
- LMLamont M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 6' 3"Product Standouts Easy to Use, Design, QualityRated 5 stars11 months agowanderfreund
- KJKathryn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
THis is a great cane for any weather
- SskiVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars4 years ago2 Stars
I prefer the older style of anti shock system. The new style does not feel as though it is absorbing anything. the compression value doesn't seem to be there as it wa sin the past
- OOmarVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
I like it
- DFDonovan F Freeman S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars