Mallard ducks are very common throughout North America and throughout the world. The female is an overall brown color and has hatchlings some time between March and July. Wherever Mallards are located, they are most likely found on shallow bodies of fresh water, on lakes, marshes and even flooded fields. This unique walking cane has a top made with a resin material that molds the ducks face to life. The brown shaft is made of a strong beechwood and the neck of the shaft has a stylish brass ring collar. A great walking cane for anyone who loves hunting or the outdoors. Just click-on the tab below the picture for a closer look.
- Comes with complimentary high-quality 18mm rubber tip
- Clear coat to protect the wood
- Detailed Mallard Duck head handle
- Great gift idea for a bird lover
The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 36 Inches
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 18mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 18mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 5'11"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "36.5 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'0".