Pansies Floral, Fritz Walking Cane with Pansies Pattern Folding Adjustable Aluminum Shaft and Brass
The Pansies Floral, Fritz Walking Cane with Pansies Pattern Folding Adjustable Aluminum Shaft and Brass has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the CanesDNO to find the item you are looking for.
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 18mm tip.
- NSNonna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoLove My New Cane!
I use this cane everyday indoors and outdoors.
- NNixieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoI love my beautiful floral walking cane.
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and need the use of a cane off and on when pain hits suddenly. Always great to have my cane available. Bought one years ago and lost it when I moved and couldn't wait to get this one exactly like my old one. It's perfect and looks pretty regardless where it is in the house available for me to grab when I need it.
- FFuzzerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoVery pretty
I have not been outside with it as it only arrived today but it seems as if it would be fine.
- SCSherry C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 years agoGet Compliments on the Design
I am in my mid 60s & have a bad knee. I bought this cane to use mainly in the winter when it's icy out, especially on my slanted driveway when I get the mail. (In good weather I don't need it so much.) Sometimes I bring it along in my car when I need to cross an icy parking lot. (You'd be amazed at how many cute young guys will help you with your groceries when you use a cane.) The black & mu