The Tip size on this cane is 16 mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
We are happy to offer the Pink Flower Carbon Fiber Derby Walking Cane that is made of carbon fiber, a material with many benefits. This cane material ensures that our product is strong and, at the same time, very lightweight. The material has a natural high-temperature tolerance meaning that the handle won’t become too hot to the touch even on the hottest days. The popular ergonomic Derby handle can be held from the front or the back. This cane is a great choice for casual, everyday use and for special occasions, including weddings.
- Comes installed with a complimentary high-quality 16mm rubber tip
- Adjusting mechanisms are sturdy and east-to-use
- Light weight carbon fiber shaft
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 5968
- Rubber Tip Installed: 16mm
- Length: 37 Inches
- Max User Weight: 180 Pounds
- Max User Height: 6'1" Approx.
- Max Size: 37 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 16mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'1".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Carbon Canes, born from a fusion of innovation and resilience, revolutionize mobility. Cutting-edge carbon fiber technology ensures lightweight durability, empowering individuals to navigate life's challenges effortlessly. With Carbon Canes, redefine your journey with strength, style, and unparalleled performance.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a 16mm tip.
- SASuzanne A.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Rated 1 out of 5 stars10 months agoPoor Return Policy
Cane ad did not show floral pattern was only on part of the cane, not the full length. Returns are easy, but their included $10.95 restocking fee to put it back on their shelf was way at the bottom of the page. When I mentioned that this was deceiving, service said lots of other companies do this too. Suggesting if others are deceiving, Fashionable Canes can be deceiving too. Very disappointed in return process and company’s ethics.FCFashionable Canes10 months ago
Thank you for this feedback - We are sorry you feel this way. We are always disappointed to read that a customer feels that have been misled. have gone to great lengths to make sure our website is clear on the return process. We had our website team view the photos of this cane and upon looking at the product page there are multiple photos of the cane and one where it shows the entire length of the cane showing the flowers stopping mid shaft. - As mentioned on the phone to you each page has a "technical specs" box giving you the standard length of the cane. Above the add to cart button is also another box where it says to check it for custom sizing. - When you click this box a drop down appears that will first tell you standard length and then allow sizing options. This is not a common issue we have for complaints.
In our return policy It does mention the $10.95 restock fee towards the bottom of the page. - However when you are submitting the return and choosing to refund to original payment method it does mention this very clearly in the return portal when creating the label. The reason this fee is charged is not too put it on our shelf but to cover that prepaid shipping label we provided. We are happy to cover cost on shipping back here if you are willing to repurchase with us but we do not cover it when returning back to the original payment method. The only way to avoid this $10.95 restock fee and get the money back to your original payment is by paying for shipping back here at your own cost which typically is going to cost you more then us as we have an account with set prices. - Or it can be waived when there was an error on our behalf. In your situation it was just mis understanding our site. We sent your order correctly.
We are a small business and take pride in what we do. - We wish we could waive these fees for everyone but as a small business we simply just cannot afford that cost. Very sorry that you left this situation unhappy but we have these policy's in place for a reason and do our very best making people aware of them. This is not a typical complaint we receive and generally people understand. - I hope you understand a bit more. Please let us know if you need anything else.
- JJanisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Great product and hassle free website I plan to place another order very soon!
- JJoy@ajoyforever.bizVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Light and pretty
- TLTEODORO L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
my mother loved the design. please consider making this model with the safe T base
- GGregoryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent