The Tip size on this cane is mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
This convenient three section walking cane is made of a very high-quality, exotic rosewood. This walking cane comes with a black canvas carry case that will easily fit into a purse, briefcase or suitcase. These canes are great for travel and in the office. Each section comes with a male and female threaded screw and nut at either end, that will allow these pieces to be easily put together and held together safe and securely. Each cane is made with the finest rosewood, and the beauty of the natural wood grain allows no two walking canes to be exactly alike. Travel in style and elegance on your next trip, by bringing one of the Royal Canes, three-section walking canes.
- Genuine Rosewood shaft and matching Derby handle
- Compact 3-piece design
- Stylish Brass collar
- Includes a travel carrying case
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 80678
- Rubber Tip Installed: 22mm
- Length: 38 Inches
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max User Height: 6'3" Approx.
- Max Size: 38 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is 22mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "38 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'3".
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Royal Canes is a well-known brand that offers a wide range of high-quality canes for individuals of all ages and needs. The company has been in business for over two decades and has built a reputation for providing top-notch products and exceptional customer service. Their selection of canes includes traditional styles, as well as more modern and stylish designs, ensuring that everyone can find a cane that suits their unique preferences.
Additionally, Royal Canes offers custom cane options, allowing customers to personalize their canes with engravings or other special features. With a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, Royal Canes is a trusted choice for anyone in need of a reliable and fashionable cane.
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a mm tip.
- JWJeffrey W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 8"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood cane
It’s a good cane! I cut it to fit and reshaped the handle to fit better (see picture).
- CPCharles P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoJust what I'd hoped for
This is a very classy looking Derby cane, but with the added advantage of portability for flying. I'd been using a snap-together metal walking stick when I travel, but is has no "class" and it's noisy when I walk. This 3 piece cane looks very elegant, is wholly silent, and very easy to assemble and disassemble as needed.
I showed this to my identical twin brother, who also uses a cane. His immediate reaction was basically "I gotta get me one of those!
- JHJames H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 11"Rated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoI really liked this cane, but...
I have been using the cane for about a month. When I got it the sections didn't exactly match, but that's ok. Canes are utilitarian, and I needed one for when I travel. Why this one? I can take it apart when necessary and stick it in a bag. This is especially necessary when I fly.
So what's the problem after only a month? The cane is no longer straight. This will doubtlessly only get worse over time.
I'd like to exchange it, but the defect was not noticeable until Fashionable Canes 30 day limit was passed.
So I paid for something that is not good for the one job it has, and I cannot return it for another that might be better. Caveat Emptor to you all. This has left a very bad taste in my mouth, and I will not be able to buy anything further from FC after the 4 that I bought.
And looking at my order history, I never even got one that I ordered back in August. Shame on me for not noticing right away, but shame on Fashionable Canes for this kind of service. Good lord.FCFashionable Canes1 year ago
Thank you so much for letting us know! I do not see you've attempted to make any contact with us regarding any of these situations other then leaving this negative review. Even though we do have a 30 day return policy we do have a 6 month warranty on defective products. Which you are still under. So a replacement can be made. All that needs to be done is a call or email to inform us of this situation. - Which we are still willing to help with. - As far as the August purchase, Again no contact until right now was made in regards to this. - I show the August order was placed on 8/12/21 and shipped the very same day. I just sent an email to our USPS rep to confirm delivery as its too far back for us to be able to verify and see, as this was now almost a year ago. I am very sorry you experienced these two situations, But we have great customer service and both situations could have been easily resolved by contacting us directly via phone or email.
Please call 800-887-5185 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we are able to get a replacement for your new cane. And I will be in touch in regards to confirmation on the August order once I hear back from our rep.
Have a great day!
- HJHoward Jay S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 7"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it!
Perfect travel cane.
- JMJohn Molitaris, J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAn excellent Safety Device
My first encounter with requiring a cane at times to negotiate around stores, etc. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt with the canes weight. Appreciated the carry case as well. Will check a leather shop nearby for a "soft leather" version with a couple of separators to keep shafts in excellent condition.