Scratch and Dent Bull Organ Tourist Handle Walking Cane V2210
The Scratch and Dent Bull Organ Tourist Handle Walking Cane V2210 has been discontinued or is no longer available. Our Fashionable canes experts have selected the items below as alternative items. You can also explore other items in the American Woodcrafter to find the item you are looking for.
Shaft Defect/Damage: plaque missing
***** Please note this cane is part of our scratch and dent inventory. These canes may have imperfections such as discoloration or minor damage. These canes are marked down accordingly and all sales are final, no returns. The photos shown are of the original product and do not reflect defects. Please watch the video to see the defects. ************
Scratch & Dent close up detailed video V2210
The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option D mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
Genuine bull penis cane. This cane has been used for hundreds of years It represents good stamina and strength. This is a collectors cane that is a must for any cane collector. A taxidermy process is used to sterilize and properly cure the tissue. The organ is stretched over a metal rod to make it sturdy. Brass Tip with rubber tip included. This cane is available in two sizes, both 36" and 34", please select your size above. This item can not be custom sized.
- Made in the USA
- Made from the reproductive organ of a bull
- Available in two sizes, 34" and 36"
- Unique collector's cane
- Sealed with a protective lacquer
- Comes installed with a complimentary specialty bull organ rubber tip
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: V2210
- Rubber Tip Installed: a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Dmm
- Length: 35 Inches
- Max User Weight: 200 Pounds
- Max User Height: 5'9" Approx.
- Max Size: 35 Inches
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Dmm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Yes, this cane comes with a a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Dmm tip.