Chestnut Turned Hiking Staff with Ebony Stained Spiral Carved Shaft with Combi Tip
This Chestnut hiking staff is a great accessory to have on long walks and hikes through wooden or grass areas. Notice the fine craftsmanship of the carved spirals around the shaft. Stand out with this unique and natural chestnut hiking staff. You will enjoy many adventures with a staff like this. There is also a complimentary brown leather strap attached through the wood on the upper top. The strap is used to put your hand through so in case you loose your grip while hiking or walking the staff won"t fall. This is a great walking tool for someone who likes to hike and who may have knee or hip problems. It is also a great to use for getting up and down more easily. To see a closer image, just click-on the tab below the picture.
- Made of genuine spiral carved chestnut
- Steel tip attached for all terrain
- Clear coat to protect the wood
- Brown raw hide leather strap
- Complimentary optional use rubber tip included
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 5065
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Adjustable Size 50 Inches
- Tip Size a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tip of Item #1616 option Emm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.