This hand carved buffalo handle with bull organ shaft will definitely be the most unique cane in your collection. There will never be a cane that will create so many conversations when people ask what the cane shaft is made out of will be shocked when they learn what it is truly made out of. The handle is handcarved out of genuine buffalo horn. The bull penis shaft ties in the looks of the cane and brass plate stating "made from the Reproduction Organ of a Bull". Item cannot be custom sized.
- Made from the Reproduction Organ of a Bull
- Genuine Elk horn handle
- Cannot be custom sized
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- SKU: 247027
- Max User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Max User Height: 5'11" Approx.
- Max Size: 31" - 36"
Cane Sizing Information
For the most accurate cane length measurement, choose 1 of the 3 options below:
Find Your Proper Cane Height and Length for Better Stability
- WE OFFER FREE CANE SIZING WITH ANY ORDER.
- (Canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned)
How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
There are several ways to determine what your cane length should be--even if the user is not available to measure. Choose 1 of these 3 easy methods of cane sizing before placing your order.
1. How to Determine Cane Size When Buying a Cane
Simply take an existing cane, and measure from the lowest part of the top of the handle to the bottom of the tip. Round up to the nearest half inch. (see Diagram A)
2. Measure the Cane User
- Have the user put on their walking shoes.
- User should stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow. (see Diagram A for correct posture)
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
(**For accurate length a second person must read measurement to prevent wrist from moving)
3. Measure Half the Height of the User
If the user is not available or does not have an existing cane, use this method.
Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk, and remember a 30% restocking fee applies to all returned cut canes.
Most users cane measurements will be within one inch of half the users height.
- Convert height into inches: Example user height is 5'6" which is 66 inches. 66 divided in half = 33 inches (always round up to the nearest half inch).
- Add half an inch to this measurement to get 33.5 inches.
- After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The estimated cane length would be 33.5 inches for the above example.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REPLACES A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S RECOMMENDATION. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT, CANES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR BALANCE.
Sizing is a free courtesy. In most cases, sized canes will ship the same day. Although we strive to cut the cane to the exact requested measurement, cane handle shapes and cane shaft variations will make the cut length vary up to 1/4” in length from requested size. Please keep in mind that most canes can be cut easily at home. Please contact customer service to be sure your cane is able to be custom sized or for more instructions. Please always check the item upon delivery to confirm the requested size. Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened. Please note* There are some walking canes that come to us with custom tips that are built into the cane. If these cane's are sized (cut), we cannot replace the original cane tip and will use our standard black rubber cane tip.
Cane Sizing Information
The fashionable difference
As a family-owned business since 1999, we take pride in providing super easy exchanges and returns, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. With a commitment to delivering high-quality products and unbeatable prices, we strive to create a positive shopping experience for all our valued customers.
6 Month Limited Warranty*
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
Lowest Price Guarantee
Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligible
Are you ready to step out in style?
- Pick Your Perfect Cane
- Unbox Happiness
- Walk With Pride
Join our Fashionable Family and and be a part of our community of style #fashionablecanes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Put on your walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as much as possible.
- Let your arms fall to your sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from your wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
Simply check the Free Optional Same Day Custom Sizing check box above the "Add to Cart Now" button and select which length you would like, then add the cane to your cart.
Custom sizing will not delay your order.
Please note canes cut from their original size will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned.Learn more about sizing
Orders placed before 2:30 PM EST Monday - Friday will ship out same day.
FREE Delivery on orders over $95*, orders less than $95 is a $6 flat fee.
Shipping charges and times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
No, this cane comes without atip.
- KTKathy T.Verified BuyerReviewingBull Organ Tourist Handle Walking CaneI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 4"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBullie
First saw the bull cane Dickinson Longhorn cattle company. They didn't have the right length at that time. Your shipping was super fast. Very happy.
- EMEarl M.Verified BuyerReviewingBull Organ Tourist Handle Walking CaneI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 11"Product Standouts Quality, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome product
This is probably the coolest thing I have ever bought being an adult LOL.
- RPRick P.Verified BuyerReviewingBull Organ Tourist Handle Walking CaneI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNy first cane and i love it
Perfect kenght for me,, sturdy enough for daily use, only down side is its not quite suited for off road travel
- RGRobert G.Verified BuyerReviewingBull Organ Tourist Handle Walking CaneI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 10"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to Use, CompatibleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMy New Bull Organ Cane
I like it and it will serve two purposes, one is to use it as a conversation piece, and the other to keep me stable when I walk. It is a very nice product, and my third cane from Fashionable Canes.
- RPRichard P.Verified BuyerReviewingBull Organ Tourist Handle Walking CaneI recommend this productHeight (inches) 5' 9"Product Standouts Quality, Design, Easy to UseRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt's one long cock
It's great each ones unique and no two are the same, love seeing people's faces when they read the tag on it