Handmade Saw Cane in Wenge Handle & Ovangkol Shaft
This saw walking cane represents one of the most popular tools of a carpenter. The shaft is made in a zig zag pattern, wider at the top and narrowing out all the way to the end of the cane. The handle is curved to suit the structure of your palm so it fits appropriately when using it to walk. The base is held firm to the wood by a rubber tube giving it a strong support. The Handle is made from genuine Wenge wood and the shaft is made from genuine ovangkol and are held firm in place by screws, which really brings out the carpenter-look of this cane.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 80883
- Max User Weight 250 Pounds
- Max User Height 5'11" Approx.
- Tip Size 25mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 25mm. This cane does come with 1 complementary tip on the cane. If you need an extra tip please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.