Since 1825 Comoy's of London has offered some of the most unique walking sticks and canes in the world. In 1999 Comoy's of London stopped producing collectable canes and walking sticks. Fashionablecanes.com recently acquired Comoy's last known batch of collectable walking sticks and canes. Due to the collectability of Comoy's product line and our limited small remaining supply many of these items will be sure to increase in value over time.
These items are collector's walking sticks and are not intended for orthopedic use. Many of Comoy's collectable walking sticks are not designed with a comfortable hand grip. The handles may be damaged when not properly cared for. We recommend using a table holder and wrist strap to help in preventing drops and falls.
- High quality silver plating
- Hand crafted in Italy
- Designer collectors pieces made by Comoy's
- Comes with complimentary installed rubber tip
The Tip size on this cane is 13mm. This canes comes with a tip installed.
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 23+ Years in Business
- Max User Weight 180 Pounds
- Max Size 37 Inches
- Max User Height 6'1" Approx.
- Tip Size 13mm
- The Tip size on this cane is 13mm. This cane comes with a tip installed. If you need additional tips please go Here.
This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 180lbs.
and up to 6'1"in Height.
Weight Restrictions Info
Looking for canes designed for larger size people? Larger Canes - More Info
Cane Sizing Information
The "Standard Size"for this cane is "37 Inches". This is the maximum length that this cane can be sold.
The Approximate Maximum User Height for this cane is 6'1".