Leki Carbonlite Adjustable Trekking Poles - Pair
This pair of adjustable trekking poles will be a great addition to any expedition. The telescopic adjustability of these poles allows them to be used at the exact size that is most comfortable for you. The built in wrist straps help to ensure you have the item tethered to you wherever you go and the soft foam material of the handles ensures they will be comfortable all day long. The combi tip allows for walking on all of the different terrains you may encounter with ease and comfortability as top priority.
- Light in Weight Made from Carbon Fiber
- Fully Adjustable with No Minimum Height Requirements
- Features AERGON Thermo Long Grip
- Uses the Leki SuperLock System - Easy Twist
The Fashionable Difference
- Free Same Day Cane Sizing
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 19+ Years in Business
- SKU 77039
- Max User Weight 309 Pounds
- Adjustable Size 25-53 Inches
- Max User Height 6'5" Approx.
- Tip Size a specialty tipmm
- The Tip size on this cane is a specialty tipmm. This cane does come with 1 complementary tip on the cane. If you need an extra tip please go Here.
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter, which includes special offers only for our newsletter subscribers!
We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.